Q:What are the installation and commissioning process instructions for mobile belt conveyor ？
A:Installation and commissioning
1. According to the dismantling and distribution of the mobile belt conveyor, the installation sequence in the using site is as follows:
1) The front and rear frames are connected into a whole;
2) Install electric drive conveyor pulley and electric control box;
3) Install the tail wheels;
4) Assemble the moving wheels and the lifting device first, and then assemble the assembly with the frame;
5) Install each group of supporting idlers;
6) Place the conveyor belt and make joints;
7) Install spring cleaner and un-loading section cleaner(if there is);
8) Install the material chute.
1) Preparation and inspection before trial operation,
① All fasteners should be tightened and must not be loosened.
② The insulation resistance between the stator windings of the motor and the frame in the electric pulley should be greater than 5 megohms, the grounding wire should be reliably grounded, and the lubricant should reach the height indicated by the oil level line.
③ Return rollers, idlers, lifting devices, running wheels, tail wheels, etc. must not run without lubrication.
④ There is no obvious obstacle when pulling the conveyor belt by hand.
2) No-load trial run after turning on the power, the time shall not be less than two hours.
3) During no-load trial operation, the following checks should be done:
① Jog each button, the control should be effective. The running direction should be correct.
②The temperature rising of the bearing is not more than 40 ℃, and the maximum temperature is not more than 80 ℃.
③ The idler should be in contact with the conveyor belt, and it should rotate flexibly. If it does not rotate, tap the roller (axial) with a hammer by hand. If it still cannot be ruled out, it should be disassembled and inspected.
④ The scraper of the cleaner, the rubber plate of the material guide groove and the conveyor belt are well attached.
⑤ The conveyor belt is tight and suitable, and there is no deviation. If the conveyor belt deviates, it should be corrected according to the methods shown operation manual.
⑥ The whole machine runs smoothly without obvious impact noise or excessive noise
4) After no-load operation, check the following:
① There should be no oil leakage in each lubrication point.
② Each fastener must not be loose.
③ There should be no obvious deformation of the entire structure, and the performance of each component should be good.
5) Full-load trial operation can be carried out only after no-load trial operation is qualified. The procedures and inspection items are the same as above.