What are the reasons for the slippage of the belt and how to deal with it? SKE can help to solve out the problem:
Answer: Reason for slipping:
1) Belt overload.
2) There are water, oil and ice on the non-working surface of the belt.
3) The initial tension is too small.
4) The friction between the belt and the roller (pulley) is not enough
5) The starting speed is too fast.
1) Reduce load.
2) Sprinkle rosin on the pulleys.
3) Adjust the tensioning device to increase the initial tension.
4) Increase the tension.
5) It can be jogged twice to start, which can effectively control the slipping.